dinsdag 7 augustus 2012

SharePoint 2013: workflows overview 2

Some more high level information about what to expect when building SharePoint 2013 workflows. Below are all the available actions:


The most interesting one for me personally is the 'Call HTTP web service' action. So when you want to write custom logic, instead of writing custom workflow actions just reuse or build a new workflow and call it with parameters if needed. The result given by the web service can then be captured by your workflow.


All conditions:

 All components:


To conclude: I think this might be a very good alternative for Nintex Workflow.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tremendous measures of comments on your articles.I deduce I am not only one having all the fulfillment legitimately here!
    iot training in noida

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I see the best substance on your blog and I unbelievably love getting them.
    hrdf training course

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will restore again, Im taking your food moreover, Thanks.
    data analytics course

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    Digital Marketing Courses in Hyderabad With Placements

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen