vrijdag 16 oktober 2009

SharePoint 2010

Sorry for the long silence but the past few weeks (or months I should say) have been very busy giving me little to no time to blog. Now that is over, I will try to blog way more often and also about the new upcoming SharePoint 2010.

I can't go into details at this moment because I'm under NDA, but when the SharePoint conference in Vegas is over, I will blog about all the things I already discovered while using the technical preview. This also includes technical previews of Microsoft Office 2010, Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint designer 2010.

I will also attend TechEd in Berlin during which I will try to follow all SharePoint 2010 (and Office 2010) sessions and if I have some time left besides those I will try to go to some .NET 4.0 sessions.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten