vrijdag 15 april 2011

Unable to create a new group in the SharePoint 2010 managed metadata service

I was having this problem lately and read some articles that explained me to go to the list of service applications via the central administration, select managed metadata service from the list, click the 'Administrators' button in the ribbon and add myself to the list giving me 'Full control' access. This didn't change anything and it's also not necessary if you are a farm administrator.

What is important is that you just add your self to the list of managed metadata owners in the first screen of the managed metadata service management tool which you can access via any site collection via the site settings. This allowed me to create new groups, term sets and terms.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten